Eurocamp in France is a fantastic place to spend your vacation. With such a diverse range of places around France, you may choose from fantastic beach resorts to the picturesque valleys of France’s rivers.
There is so much to see and do wherever you go in France, and the cuisine is incredible, with each area having its own specialties.
Eurocamp in France provides you with a variety of options and a good deal.
In one of France’s numerous parks, you may enjoy a French Eurocamp vacation.
If you’re looking for a Eurocamp in France, you have a lot of options.
Campsites locations in France region
This part of France is located in the north. Bayeux, with its incredible tapestry, is a must-see.
A massive whale skeleton may be seen at Luc-sur-Mer. The region’s cuisine is amazing, with apple orchard brandy, oysters, seafood, cream, and cheese.
Cherbourg is home to La Cité de la Mer, Europe’s biggest aquarium, as well as several museums dedicated to the region’s history.
Popular campsites in Normandy
- Pont L’Eveque – Château Le Brevedent
- Houlgate – La Vallée
- St Pair-Sur-Mer – Château Lez Eaux
This region of France is in the North East, being on the coast it has many fine sandy beaches
Get here by train or plane – Airports at Brest, Rennes, Nantes and Dinard.
Historic fishing villages, Zoos including La Bourbansais and at Mont St Michel is a large reptile park, Alligator Bay.
Many museum’s including train museum and motor museum, plus great chateaus to visit.
Loads of sport including golf, fishing, Sand-yachting, windsurfing, many waterparks and also go-carting.
Popular campsites in Brittany
- St Cast – Le Châtelet
- Dol-de-Bretagne – Château des Ormes
- Perros-Guirec – Le Ranolien
- Carantec – Les Mouettes
- Bénodet – Pointe St. Gilles
- Beg-Meil – L’Atlantique
- Raguénès-Plage – Raguénès-Plage
- Arzano – Ty Nadan
- Carnac – Les Menhirs and La Grande Métairie
- St Cast – Château de Galineé
- La Trinité sur Mer – La Baie and La Plage
- Guilvinec – Le Camping Village La Plage – Le Guilvinec
- Nevez – Les Deux Fontaines
- Arzon – Port du Crouesty
Atlantic Coast of France – many beautiful beaches, great climate, fantastic food and drink
Enjoy swimming, golf, fishing, cycling, windsurfing, water-sports, sailing, surfing and much more in this region.
Popular campsites in Vendee
- Ile de Ré – Interlude
- Il de Rè – Camping Les Ilates
- Ile de Oléron – Domaine D’Oléron
- St Jean-de-Monts – La Yole
- St Hilaire-de-Riez – Sol a Gogo and Les Ecureuils and Les Biches
- St Julien-des-Landes – La Garangeoire
- Jard sur mer – Les Ecureuils
- La Tranche – Du Jard and Bel
- St Jean-de-Monts – Le Clarys-Plage and Camping la Forêt
- Talmont St Hilaire – Port Bourgenay
Gascony, Gironde and the Pyrenees
Gironde is goof for surfers, and for the less adventurous the area has lakes with calmer water activities such as sailing and swimming.
Sunflower fields in Gascony sum up the rural retreat side of France with countryside that you can enjoy as well as excellent food including Foie Gras, and Armagnac.
Stay in the Pyrennes for amazing alpine grasslands, crystal clear lakes and the snow topped mountains!
Popular campsites in Gascony, Gironde and the Pyrenees
- Labenne Ocean – Sylvamar
- Messanges – Le Vieux Port
- Biscarrosse – La Rive
- Biarritz – Le Ruisseau
- Royan – Bonne Anse S.A.
- Marennes Oléron – Sequoia Parc
- Luz St Sauveur – Airotel Pyrénées
- Moliets et Maa – Moliets
- Lacanau Ocean – Lacanau Ocean
Key highlights of the spectacular area are the Chateau, Loire River, vineyards, and countryside.
Known as the Garden of France this area boasts wonderful food, hundreds of Chateaus and much history to discover.
Popular campsites in Loire
- Saumur – L’Etang de la Breche
- Ste Catherine – Le Parc de Fierbois
- Chambord – Le Château des Marais
- Candé sur Beuvron – La Grande Tortue
- Pierrefitte – Alicourts
Birdwatching, strolling, cycling, and visiting châteaux are all popular activities and locations to visit in this region’s beautiful landscape.
Popular campsites in Dordogne
- Salignac – Les Péneyrals
- Sarlat – Les Grottes de Roffy
- St Léon – Le Paradis
- Vitrac – Soleil Plage
- Le Bugue – St. Avit Loisirs
- Limeuil – Le Port de Limeuil
- Daglan – Le Moulin de Paulhiac
Languedoc and Rousillon
Beaches abound in Roussillon, where you may sunbathe, swim, and take advantage of the pleasant weather.
It’s ideal for walkers and those who wish to discover the Pyrenees.
Popular campsites in Languedoc and Rousillon
- Argelès-sur-Mer – La Sirène and Le Dauphin
- Portiragnes Plage – Les Sablons
- Canet-Plage – Le Brasilia
- Argeles-sur-Mer – Le Soleil
- Argelès-sur-Mer – Le Bois de Valmarie
- Port Camargue – Les Petits Camarguais
- Marseillan Plage – Camping Club Charlemagne
- Vias – Club Farret
- Sérignan Plage – Sérignan Plage and Aloha Village
- Torreilles Plages – Les Tropiques
- Sommieres – Domaine de Massereau
- Argeles – Camping La Chapelle
Burgundy and Ardeche
Old towns to visit, massive amount of wine grown in this region, plus 15th century hospital.
Popular campsites in Burgundy and Ardeche
- Gigny-sur-Saône – Château de l’Epervière
- Vallon Pont D’Arc – L’Ardéchois
- Cantobre – Val de Cantobre
- St Amans-des-Cots – Les Tours
- St Alban – Le Ranc Davaine
- Allègre – Domaine des Fumades
- Grospierres – Le Rouret
Explore by car, on foot or by cable car. Amazing countryside where you can see some amazing mountains and wildlife.
Popular campsites in French Alps
- Annecy Doussard – La Serraz
- Bourg d’Oisans – Le Belledonne
- Annecy Lathuile – Camping Les Fontaines
- Annecy Doussard – La Ravoire
Jura and Vosges
Explore historic churches and castles, and don’t forget to sample the champagne region’s libations!
Popular campsites in Jura and Vosges
- Lac de Chalain – La Pergola and Domaine de Chalain
- Joinville – La Forge de Ste Marie
- Rougemont – Le Val de Bonnal
St Tropez, Nice, and Cannes are among the most well-known destinations, with miles of beautiful beaches and excellent weather.
Popular campsites in French Riviera
- Castellane – Camp du Verdon
- Canadel – Pachacaïd
- St Aygulf – L’Etoile d’Argens
- Fréjus – La Baume
- St Raphaël – Esterel
- Fréjus – Holiday Green
- Roquebrune-sur-Argens – Des Pêcheurs
- Mallemort – Pont Royal
- St Raphael – Cap Esterel
- Grimaud – Les Restanques